Saturday, June 3, 2017

The Next Alien Review

Hey, guys. If you've been following my reviews of the Alien movies, you'd know that after Alien: Resurrection is AVP: Alien vs. Predator but, the thing is, that was one of the first reviews I ever did back when I started this blog back in 2011. Back then, my reviews, while fairly long, were not nearly as detailed as they are now and with that one, I always felt like I could've said a lot more... and I have. As I've been doing with all of my old reviews, I've gone back and really revamped it, making it more in line with the way I review stuff nowadays, with more detail and images. Just search for the review and you'll find it easily (you would've seen this message earlier but, right after I finished Alien: Resurrection, I went on vacation for a week and got a little bit behind schedule). Hope you enjoy it and the next review you'll see posted here on the front page of the blog will be Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem.

No comments:

Post a Comment