Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Updated Reviews

Hey, guys, I just wanted to let you know that even though I haven't done a new review in about two months now, I haven't been completely slacking off. I've been going back to my old reviews and fixing them up as well as adding images to them, which I never did until my third year of having this blog. It's something that I've been meaning to do for a while and I figured this hiatus I've been on was the perfect time. I think this is something that I'll do every time I take a break from actual reviewing. So, if you like some of my old reviews, be sure to check them out because they'll now be more tightly edited and have images added to them (although, that said, I apologize if the placement of some of the images and text in those reviews comes out a little wonky; I'm having to deal with new ways of inserting images). I'll put up a list of the ones I've updated so far and add to it whenever necessary. As for new reviews, I'm not sure when I'll start up again or what it will be but I'm planning on it being soon. But, until then, feel free to check out these updated reviews and take care.

The Batman Movies
The Thing from Another World
The Superman Movies
The Friday the 13th Movies
The Predator Movies
The Jurassic Park Movies
Jurassic Park for the Super NES
GoldenEye 007 for the N64
The Star Wars Movies
My Soul To Take
Eaten Alive
Spontaneous Combustion
The Universal Dracula Movies
The Child's Play Movies
House on Haunted Hill
The Giant Gila Monster
Romero's Dead Series
Night of the Living Dead 1990
Dawn of the Dead 2004
A Charlie Brown Christmas
Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas
Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas
Mickey's Christmas Carol
Home Alone
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
The Super NES Donkey Kong Country Games
AVP: Alien vs. Predator
The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms
The Giant Behemoth
The Blair Witch Project

Nosferatu 

Cannibal Holocaust

High Tension

Wolf Creek

The Crater Lake Monster

The Gremlins Movies

The Phantom of the Opera (1925)

The Black Cat (1934)

Werewolf of London

The Raven (1935)

The Wolf Man

The Universal Frankenstein Movies

The Universal Dracula Movies

The Creature from the Black Lagoon Movies

Van Helsing

Cloverfield

The Giant Claw

Q: The Winged Serpent

King of the Monsters

Primal Rage

1 comment: